The fasterfox source code can be accessed in either of the following ways:
- View the source using the CVS web interface
- Check out the source using anonymous CVS with the following
commands (password is guest):
cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs login cvs -z3 -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs co fasterfox
CVS clients and Help Documentation can be found at cvshome.org.
Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
The Original Code is Fasterfox.
The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Tony Gentilcore.
Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2005
the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* cs-CZ locale: funTomas
* de-DE locale: Gerald Frankl and Oliver Roth
* es-AR locale: R. Nicolás López (aka MorZilla)
* es-ES locale: Raul Gonzalez Duque
* fi-FI locale: Lauri Lahnasalo
* fr-FR locale: Xavier Robin
* he-IL locale: Pavel Savchenko
* it-IT locale: Giacomo Margarito
* ja-JP locale: Norah
* ko-KR locale: heygom
* nl-NL locale: Liesbeth
* pl-PL locale: Leszek(teo)Zyczkowski
* pt-BR locale: Marcelo Ghelman
* sk-SK locale: Rony, SlovakSoft
* sl-SI locale: miles
* tr-TR locale: Erkan Kaplan
* zh-CN locale: Pudgy and rickcart
Special thanks to:
* Nicholas Dower for support, ideas, testing, bug fixing, and of course
the very wonderful Fasterfox logo!
Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
The name "Fasterfox", the tagline "Performance and network tweaks for
Firefox.", and the Fasterfox logo are Copyright (C) 2005 Tony Gentilcore.
All rights reserved.