Fasterfox v1.0.0 Beta
Thank you for helping to test this advanced preview of Fasterfox 1.0.0 (labeled 0.9.9 in the extension manager). Your help and suggestions are much appreciated!!
This version may still have undiscovered bugs. For this reason, please do not share this link with the general public and report bugs to the Fasterfox mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added "whitelist" feature to specify sites which should never have their pages prefetched.
- Added FastBack rendering setting.
- Moved Fasterfox options to within the designated options in the extension manager.
- Added link to Fasterfox Options to the page load timer context menu.
- Page load timer and enhanced prefetching are now separate from the presets.
- Added cs-CZ locale, special thanks to funTomas.
- Added sk-SK locale, special thanks to Rony, SlovakSoft.
- Now limits links prefetched per page to 100.
- Included extra error check for poorly formatted links.
- Enhanced prefetching is now disabled by default.
- en-US locale updates:
- Added whitelist.label
- Added fastback.label
- Added fastback.pagesInMem
- Added fastback.desc
- Added button.ok
- Added button.cancel
- Added pageload.options
- Added pageload.neverPrefetch (for near future use)
- Added options.title
- Changed main.tab
- Changed main.captionLabel
- Changed enablePrefetching.desc1
- Changed enablePrefetching.desc2
Each locale will need to be updated to account for the additions and changes noted above. Fasterfox v1.0.0 is scheduled to be released on 12/6/05. Only those locales which have been updated will be able to be included in the initial release.
Still hoping for an update to the following locales: